Monday, June 29, 2009

Major Arcana: The Fool

This card is number 0.

The Fool traditionally represents:
beginnings
innocence
blind faith
a fresh start
new relationsip
new job
new home
new project
new chapters in our life

The other cards in the reading will lead me to know what this means. Different readers have different ideas and practices. Since I do intuitive readings with tarot as my divination tool, I may differ from others in my definition of card meanings. I don't go by the book , even though I did study the book.

Sometimes it is a warning to look before you leap, and to prepare properly. Other times it can be about an exciting new chapter in love, career, or personal matters. Or it can be encouragment to have blind faith and trust that you have all you need for your journey.
Almost always The Fool represents the Querent and not people in their lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bright blessings! I am grateful for you comment.