Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Bath meditation



I did this tonight, and thought it would be good to share this meditation.

I use several while candles and dim the lights or turn them off completely. I keep a CD player safely away from the water and play some relaxing music. I will soon post my recommendations for music.

Fill your bath with warm water, I add some organic lavender sea salts. As you soak in the bath envision the salts pulling out all the toxicity in your body, also envision all the negative moments in your day.

In your mind's eye play them out the way you would have wished they had gone, and then let go of each moment. When you are finished relaxing, start to drain the water and remain in the tub. Feel the pull of the draining water and imagine that it is pulling out more toxins and negative energy.

Look at the candles and think of what you would like to manifest in your life, and blow each one out. Picture the smoke rising and carrying the wish to Spirit.

After the bath I find it beneficial to moisturize my skin, put on some comfortable cotton pajamas and drink a full glass of water. Then it is time for bed, I sleep much better after this ritual.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bright blessings! I am grateful for you comment.