Monday, June 29, 2009

Meditations 101

Supplies:



  1. 7 day candle (I prefer the white ones) or a regular white candle

  2. crystals (I use rose quartz, amethyst, and tigers eye)

  3. water in a bowl

  4. marker

  5. blank sticker label


First of all wash the outside of the candle to remove negative energy from others that held it, use a combination of water and salt. Dry your candle, on the label write a word that brings a feeling of positive energy to you.


I often will write the word ~LOVE~ on mine. Love is the highest form of energy. Love transforms. I fill the bowl with water and place the candle inside and surround the candle with the crystals. I dim the lights, and then light the candle.


Be sure to wear comfortable clothing, and get into a comfortable position for you. I will sit on a bunch of large pillows, or on my very comfortable couch.


Focus on the beautiful light of the candle. Envision yourself being bathed in that loving light. Ask your higher self for guidance. What pops in your head? A lot of times for me my thoughts drift to areas in my life that I am not in harmony with.


Take a few deep breaths now, and ask Spirit for help.


Then think about what you would like to accomplish want what help you need to make it happen. When a negative thought comes in, just bless it and picture it being released into the air. Replace that thought with a thought that brings you happiness. Trust that during this time that you took for yourself that you are improving your vibration.


Be positive that Spirit is helping you move towards your goals. You may not see or sense results immediately, but the results will come. Pay attention to even the smallest of signs as you go through your day. A great idea is to get a journal and record signs that you see.


This is great to do before bed, I find I sleep better after a candle meditation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bright blessings! I am grateful for you comment.